Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moving continued

I have finally decided that I am moving to Texas. I swore that I would never go back but if it is free than heck yes. I am sad to leave my friends here but hopefully we will keep in contact.

There are a few things I would like to do before I leave here.
  • I would like to make it up the wind caves.
  • Go to the Rexburg Temple
  • Eat at Big Juds
  • go fluming
  • tube down the Logan River
  • GO ON A DATE
  • take pictures of everything I do and with everyone I know
  • go to the White Owl bar and eat a yummy hamburger
  • Go to Lagoon

I think that is a really good list for now. As I think about what else there is to do and what I want to do, then the list will be continued.

I am blessed to have met such wonderful people the years I have been here. I do think however, that I need to be close to family. I actually kind of miss having holiday festivals with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment