Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I am thinking

So I think I am finished talking about the sad news of the landslide. I have been thinking about things I would like to do before I leave Logan for Texas. The list changes every time but just so you know and maybe you could help me achieve some of them.

  • travel to the surrounding areas in the valley and take pictures. For example, Avon, Paradise, Wellsville, Hyrum, Richmond, etc... I thought it would be kind of funny to take pictures of the welcome to so and so signs.
  • get new batteries for camera and take pictures of friends.
  • I would like to attend the opera but it isn't a big deal
  • I would like to go to the Utah Theater on Center Street (it has been closed for renovations for over a year, shouldn't they be done yet?!)
  • tube down the canal
That is just a few of the things I would like to do. Maybe one day, I will be smart enough to write something down when I want to do it. I am not sure when that day will be but when I do, I am sure it will be a long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment