Sunday, February 13, 2011

Houston mini trip

Took a mini trip to Houston this weekend and it was fun from the start. Whatever you do, don't get a hotel room in Downtown Houston unless it is a Hilton or something you have heard about. Just sayin'. It was a good trip to the Houston Temple and then catching the Houston Rockets vs Dallas Mavericks game. It was a close game from the beginning and I am proud of my Mavs for holding onto the lead. It was my first pro basketball game and hope to catch another one soon.

It was good to take the trip with three friends. They are great people and it was fun to get to know them a little better.

I got to see my little brother and his wife. It was fun to spend some time with them. I don't get to see them very often because of work schedules and money but I know that they love me just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment