Sunday, March 20, 2011

last week in Texas

I have been thinking a lot today while I was driving. I know, it could be dangerous for me to think. But, I have 10 days left here in Texas and I just can stop thinking about what I am doing. When I moved back here, I wasn't on planning on being here forever. I grew up here, I hate the weather and my allergies are horrible. I can't handle it! As an adult, it is even worse. I do miss the cold weather and the beautiful mountains of Utah.

I have the best friends here and I am sad to leave them. But I know, they will do just fine without me. They didn't know me 18 months ago, so I am pretty sure they can keep on trekking in this world without me. I am not saying I won't miss them, I will. It will be hard the first month or so not being able to drive to their home and visit with them or have Disney movie night while playing spoons where someone gets hurt. I will totally miss that. But I have memories and will always remember them.

I will also remember the people that shared my last few weeks together. I have the best friends to come and play with me or have dinner with me. Thank you Tara Anderson, Amy Kotter, Sandy Abel, Justin Woolard, Rebecca Meyer, Carol, Katie Winn, Michelle Pray, AlyKat, Susan Shi and the many others I forgot to mention. I do appreciate the friendships and the fun time we have had together. I love you all so much and will miss your smiling faces.

This journey back to Utah is a little stressful. More than my move back to Texas. This time, I don't have the money to move and it sucks! I am moving in with two girls that are 22 and 26 (whom I have never met) and am worried that things will not be good.. If you know me, my roommate record isn't good. I have found one roommate that I can handle and we have gotten along just wonderfully. I have moved 10 times in one year because of roommates. I am not liking this deal but right now, this is all I have.

I move away from here in 10 days (I know, I am saying it again). I will be ready for my new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment