Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 3, 2011

I don't think anyone reads this but its good to get things out of my head, even if it will help me sleep at night.

I am moving in 28 days to Salt Lake City, Utah, and everything was settle. I got the transfer with my work and a place to live, I even made sure my gym membership would transfer. Everything was set, until last week.

I received word from my cousin that she received a letter from the HOA and counsel about me moving in. What she told me was " We got a letter stating that we need to give 30 days written notice for the condo....and then the Board of Directors have to give written consent. We just got this letter two days ago. We are going to send a formal written notice immediately. The HOA told David that is was O.K. and now this. There is a problem because of the age. These are the rules of anyone not 55 or older.
We will let you know as soon as we know anything else. My understanding is that the HOA knows about you coming. Why they waited until now to send a letter is beyond me."

So I may or may not have a place to live once I move. I think this has slow me down from packing and things I need to do to get ready for this move. I am stressed and my body hurts from not sleeping well. I hate this feeling and hope that they come to the decision that I can stay. I don't do anything but work and sleep. I stay to myself, maybe that is why I am still single..

1 comment:

  1. Staying to your self is a way to stay single. You have a great personality. When people find out how fun you are they always want you around them. I think you should not stay to yourself as much, and explode with yourself instead. Wendy

    ReplyDelete