Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 20, 2012

The closer it gets to Christmas the more I think about my friends. I am blessed to have the friends that I have had, have now or will have later in life.

I feel I should tell you about my friend Mark. I met Mark in 2006 at Utah State University in Logan, Utah. We both had the same ceramics class together. We are like night and day, he is super artistic and I am, well, I manage. :) We have been friends ever since.. I don't know what I would be like if he wasn't there for me in the time that I needed to talk to someone (other than family). When my dad died, my boyfriend at the time was out of the country and couldn't be reached for whatever reason. I had Mark to help me through one of the toughest times of my life. Since then, I have leaned on him for advice and he has leaned on me for advice about nothing and everything. When I need to talk, I know that I can always talk to him.

I have another friend that I absolutely adore. Her name is Laureen and she too, I met while I lived in Utah. Laureen is one of the brightest and loving people I have ever met.  I don't know if she even has a mean part  in her body, I just adore that about her. I live on the east coast as she lives in the west, social networking sure helps us keep in touch with each other. This last summer, I got to spend some time with my friend. I got to meet her boyfriend Tony. He is truly a nice gentleman and it was really good to see Laureen so happy.

I do really love my friends. These are just two of the most wonderful friends that I have in my life. I try to make friends wherever I go, but lately, it has been a little hard. School seems to be the main thing in my life right now and right now, I am ok with that. I have set some high goals for myself and so far I have made them. I continue on my education and I am going to make sure that I GRADUATE! I will succeed with the help some the wonderful and encouraging friends that I have. I don't know if they will read this but I do want them to know that I love them for who they are and I am blessed to have them in my life.

I love you, I truly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment