Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

I went to a Super Bowl Party and there was one person I hoped not to see because he is an idiot, was there. I tried really hard to be nice to him. I would ask him how he was doing or something and he would look at me with a nasty look or just ignore me altogether. It was really hard to keep my cool with him. I really wanted to tell him off or something but didn't.

I have recently started taking my camera every with me. I just happened to take it to the party and this guy told me if I didn't stop taking pictures of him, he would throw my camera out the window. We were on the third floor of an apartment complex and I pretty much told him that I wasn't taking pictures of him. Five seconds after he told me that, he wanted to take pictures of him! I don't think I will ever understand him!

Although my team lost the Super Bowl, it was fun to be with some friends. There were three people who were Steeler fans and the rest of us were Cardinal fans. Who cares, I think. But things were said that shouldn't have been and here is one conversation...

"C": I hope when you drive home, you get in a car wreck and die!

"T": Ohh, if that did happen then I would come back as a ghost and haunt you forever. Then I would see you naked.

I stopped listening to that conversation to watch the last of the game, hoping that my team would win. When the game had about a minute left, my friend "T' was getting really excited and jumping up and down on the couch. "C" started to complain and it went something like this...

"C": STOP jumping I am getting bruises on my legs and I can't hear now that you are yelling.

"T": You have free agency, get up and move.

"C": There isn't anywhere for me to go, I don't want to stand the rest of the game.

"T": Then stop complaining. There is an empty chair right there (in front of her)

"C": My feet hurt because I stand up at work all night. My butt hurts because my leg hurts from you hitting it.. blah blah blah....

Shut up really!!! I have been there working all night on my feet and so has the majority of the people there. Who Cares, stop your whining!! You are preaching to the choir!

After the party I went home and watched some more TV and was thinking about texting a friend for a safe trip back to Logan. I talked myself out of it because I didn't want to sound desperate to talk to him. So when I was setting my alarm, I received a text message from him asking me about my weekend. I am glad I waited. We talked for awhile what we both did and then at 11:30pm I told my friend that I needed to get some sleep. That I needed to be at work before he even has his first class. And that is what I did Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment