Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friends

I have been thinking alot lately about the ending of this semester. I know that people move away and start over elsewhere but I don't know why I am having a hard time this time.

I have a friend (told them I wouldn't put his name here) I have been hanging out with more lately. I am trying to help him with things and just be his friend. I apparently have a hard time with this because I want to know everything. I want to know why he started drinking and why he has a hard time going to church and why this and that. I ask but I know he would never get into this big conversation anytime soon. I really do like hanging out with this guy but I know when he moves away, I will be so sad. I will honestly miss him. He is graduating from Utah State this weekend and I don't want to think about it to much. I get sad.

I have a few friends that are moving to the Salt Lake area for work, school or a new start. I will definitely miss them. I just want them to know that I do appreciate the friendship that we have established while they were here in Logan. I do wish them the best in whatever they do.

I have been thinking about the past friends I have had and the now friends that I have. I am trying to forget the past but it is difficult at times. I would love to stop wondering why Jeff decided not to be friends with me and why my high school friends didn't keep in touch with me. I would love to know that my friends will always be there when I need them the most.

Today, I was having a conversation with my friend Amy about me not being able to have a serious conversation with anybody. I sent a text to my guy friend and it was in all seriousness. I have a worry that I won't be able to be serious when we were to be face to face. I have been told more than once that I wouldn't be able to have a serious conversation with anybody. It's not me. I would hope that I can but when things get uncomfortable and uneasy I laugh. I guess that is why nobody can believe that I can be serious.

I just want all my friends to know that I love you all. I would do anything for you and hope that it is mutual. Good Luck with the rest of your Finals and have a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment