Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Giving Blood

I am still trying to figure this whole blogging this out. If you haven't noticed, those pictures are from my Spring Break. It was a lot of fun and entertaining til the end. There were so many pictures I wanted to put up.

I gave blood today and it made me happy even though they had a hard time getting a needle in my arm. Both my arms ended up getting blood taken out of them. Nobody could get the needle in and then the supervisor came over dug around a little bit (I did not feel anything, seriously) and as soon as she got it in the vein my bag was half full by the time they put tape on my arm to keep the needle still. That is when the major problems started. The weigh that held the bag said that my bag was full in reality wasn't, then the machine would turn off every so often and then my needle decided it didn't want to stay put (good thing the bag was full), so to fill the 6 tubes of blood, my nurse decided it was best to get it from my other arm. I didn't feel a thing. I filled them up and was off to whatever it was. I finished giving blood at 12:50pm, the sad thing is I went at 10:30am after work.. As long as I helped someone, I don't care how long it takes..

No comments:

Post a Comment