Saturday, April 25, 2009

What am I going to do now?

My days at my current job are numbered and looking for another job isn't looking to promising right now. I have been looking for additional work since Aug '08 and it hasn't looked good and still doesn't. It sucks to know what I want to but I don't have enough experience to do it.

I was joking around with my mom about going to Tennessee (little brother's graduating from University of Memphis) and not coming back until the fall. My mom took that as 'I should move out of Utah and find promising work elsewhere' What?! She later told me that I should move back in with my parents and find work in Atlanta. Where will I sleep? My parents have a two bedroom, two bath place where both my parents, my sister, her husband and three kids live. There isn't room for me in the inn.

I broke down and applied at Walmart. I don't really want to work there but at least it is something rather than nothing. I do need an income and hopefully since I have worked retail I can get more money. We will see..

No comments:

Post a Comment