Friday, May 15, 2009

Memphis Trip


At 4:00am this scared me. This is in the Salt Lake City Airport store window. It freaked me out, I had to take a picture of it.


This is my niece Allison. Her twin brother is Lucas. She was a doll. Towards the end of the trip she came around and let me hold and hug her.



This is my nephew Lucas. He is so cute even though he didn't want to hug or be around me.


Here is my nephew William. He put on my shoes and started walking around in them. It was super cute.



Here are a few pictures from my Memphis trip. It was nice to hang out with some of my family. It's not a family vacation until someone cries or yells. The weekend was definitely a family vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just because April and I got into a little argument over hot dogs doesn't make it a bad vacation! hahaha Yea, I don't know if she will forgive me for that! All in all, it was an alright trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about the argument over hot dogs!

    ReplyDelete