Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Last Days

This is my last week working at the USU Bookstore and I have mixed feelings about it. I am both happy and sad and here is why.

Happy (Pros)
  1. It is something new and I haven't worked with pizza before. I love to eat pizza, so I should enjoy it, right?
  2. It is a change. I was talking with a friend that I needed to change something in my life. Work just happened to one thing I have changed.
  3. I get to meet new people that I wouldn't have met while still on campus.
  4. The job really did fall in my lap. I wasn't looking for work in the food industry.
  5. The employers are willing to give raise to keep
  6. It is a different environment to work in.
  7. NO MORE P-CARDS. if you work in the bookstore, you know what I mean.
Sad (Cons)

  1. I will miss my friends at the bookstore. Robert, the Amys, Niki, Charity, Amanda, Risa, Ashley, Celestyn and the others.
  2. I am not sure about doing deliveries.. I still get lost after living in Logan for 7 years. How am I going to find myself doing deliveries in Hyrum where I don't even live?
  3. I will miss the staff/faculty that I have met
  4. Who is going to listen to my stories. Customer Service Amy you were always there for my lame but yet funny stories. I will try to put them on here so you read them.
  5. Who is going to give Aaron in Computer Solutions a hard time? I don't know what to do?!!
I did pros and cons about going to Pizza Plus+ in Hyrum. But I do know that I do need to make a change in my life and right now it is work. (Not that I could have stayed at the bookstore anyways)

I will miss you all but I will make sure to drop in every once in awhile to make sure things are going ok.

1 comment:

  1. Renee we will miss you so much!!! I'm sad I won't get to watch "Price is Right" with you anymore :(. But you'll do great and I'll come visit you at your new job!

    -Niki

    ReplyDelete