Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I had written out what I was going to write today but forgot it at home. Since I haven't really been home today since I left for work, I guess that would be the reason.

I just need to win a kil-drilillon dollars and my life of bills and owe people would be a lot easier.

Well, yesterday I went out with my friend David to take pictures of the valley. Since I deliver to the prettiest places, I thought that he would enjoy the new outlook of life. We went to Paradise, UT and took a few pictures there of barns, cows and old places. We even went to the Hyrum Cemetery and took pictures there. It was nice to get away from everything and enjoy the ride with a friend.

I visited the bookstore yesterday, since I had nothing to do at work. I miss everyone, even Aaron!

Amy, if you read this and I know you will, you are the cutest ever. I am glad that we are friends and you serious are the most genuine person ever!

I have decided to skip a wedding and go to the Lava Hot Springs this weekend! I will tell you what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment