Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What is bothering me....

Just need to get things said. What is going through my mind lately.

I have always wondered why I am who I am. Why I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, why my body size has never been skinny, why I have the friends I have, or this and that.. I have thought about having eating disorders, suicide and even living with guys.

This last weekend was HELL!!! I was watering a patch of grass in the front of my basement window and long story short, water was coming in from under the foundation. My roommate had called the landlords and explained what had happened. This was all Saturday night.. Sunday afternoon, I called the landlords after church. I had asked him if he wanted us to put in the old carpet (we had pulled it up, there was so much water) or get a new one and take it out of the rent. He told me it was MY problem and I need to fix it. Are you serious?!! I didn't lift the house up off the foundation. I was so angry and almost in tears. Since Sunday, every day, my roommate texts me about things I need to do. She is pissed at me, my landlords hate me and I have to fix the problem!!

Today I got a text message telling me I need to find or rent a carpet shampooer to clean the carpet. The carpet is an ugly orange color and soon I will post a picture. The landlord told me that it was new carpet when Krisann (my roommate) moved in.. There is no way!

So I just got a call from my roommate saying that the landlords gave us a week to decide what we are going to do. A week!! I don't understand why they don't just call me since I was the one who caused the problem!

I am looking for a new place to live but I don't know.. The rent is really good.. I only pay $175. We will see what will happen. I will have made a decision by the end of the summer.. I swear to it.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, dad told me about this "new" carpet...that there were dead cats under it, oh, and that you have black mold on the wall by your bed! That is a major health issue! It's a good thing you took pictures...and really, if the carpet were new, it probably not be orange...that was probably the original carpet from the 70's era!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Renee!! You are in my prayers!! Heart ya! :) Let me know if you ever need my help or call me if you ever just need to talk!

    ReplyDelete