Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Texas

So for all those wondering how I am doing here in Texas, this is for you.

The road trip here was interesting boring! My parents took a different route than I did and I beat them by 6 hours. I was excited about that, just in case I ever want to go back to Logan for a visit. We (my friend Kinsie and I) went up through Colorado and it was pretty. Pretty boring! I did however visit a town called Helper, Utah. It was pretty small but it looked like a great place to live if you didn't mind living in the middle of nowhere!

As soon as we were in the Rockies, it rained a lot! So from Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas it rained! It has rained the whole time except two days here. The two days though the sunsets are so beautiful! I did take pictures but will have to post them later.

I am still trying to find work and hope by this weekend I will be employed. Money is low and I can't afford a tank of gas much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment