Monday, May 10, 2010

So far in Utah

I have been busy the two/three days I have been here. Friday I spent most the day on campus because my friend wasn't home. ha ha When I finally got a hold of her, I relaxed a bit and when to Diana's home and told her i was going to be staying at Becca's place for the week. I took a four hour nap and then watched Iron Man in time to see Iron Man 2. I went to the 12:15am showing with a friend (Aaron from the bookstore), got out of movie and was asleep about 3:30am.

Saturday I spent ALL day at graduation. I went to the commencement at 9:30am and listened to Danny Glover speak to the graduates. It was cool. Then I couldn't remember when my friend told me he was walking so I stayed. I realized that he was going to be walking at the 2:00pm ceremony but I had good seats and good parking.. I didn't want to leave and lose them. So around 5pm I went over to David Densley's (Ben Fore's roommate) and we went to Wingers for dinner. Well I was the only one that ate anything but it was still yummy! After that, I came home and crashed.

Sunday, I got to sleep in and went to church in my old ward (Logan 25th Ward) at 1pm. It was really good to be back home in a ward with loving members of the church. I had dinner at Diana and Robert Hoth's and enjoyed playing with their grandchildren. It was good to have a homemade meal. After that, I came home and was thinking about putting in a Wii game when I got a text message from my most handsome friend Bill to come to a bonfire at his place honoring motherhood. So I went to that, only knowing one person, and staying til 12 midnight. It was fun meeting new people and hanging out with Bill before he leaves for Peru. I will definitely miss him...

Today I slept in and then had lunch with a friend at Wingers. Yum! and came home and watched Harry Potter. Now I am going to be getting ready to go to FHE with the USU 32nd ward. It should be fun seeing some of the people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment