Tuesday, May 11, 2010

first part of week in Utah

So Monday at FHE was a little boring, I do hate to say it. It was good to see and visit with those I did know and meet new people too, but the activity was a little lame.

Tuesday I had planned to have lunch with the best roommate I have EVER had. But unfortunately her job had called her in on her day off. I went to her work to visit with her and we caught up some. It was good to hear her stories and see how she was doing. We made plans to have lunch on Wednesday, hopefully we can visit some more.

Tuesday night was "Enrichment Night" with the Logan 25th ward. It was bread and jam night and it was so good! Homemade bread and homemade jam, where can you go wrong? It was so good, I did try a strawberry mango jam. Yummy! It was good. Later I visited the most handsome guy. David Pak from Tummi Yummi's!!!!!! Finally, we have finally seen each other since my arrival. I have been wanting to visit with him since I came back on May 7th! We did have a great talk and I am most grateful for him to listen. What a great guy he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment