Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday - last night in Utah!!

Wow! This day was packed.. I started off meeting my friend Jeremy for lunch in Ogden at one of my favorite places-Sonora Grill. Yummy!! I couldn't finish all of my food that I had to take home the rest. Hope Rebecca likes Mexican food, I am not allowed to take it with me on the airplane. After lunch, I followed Jeremy to his work (he is chiropractor) and he gave me the tour. It is a awesome place. Good job! He adjusted me, which I really needed. I do not feel the knot in the back anymore, so that is good.

I made it back to Logan around 3:20pm and went straight to campus. I wanted to get some Aggie Gear before heading back to Texas. I wanted Aggie stuff that wasn't dark color. Well, out of the 4 pieces of clothing 2 pieces were dark. Oh well, next time! While I was walking to the car, I decided to take random pictures of campus. I didn't take any that I really wanted to because I needed someone to take them but next time.

I did a little shopping while I was Logan, of course. The Aggie Gear was not the only things I planned on getting. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and picked up something to put on Grandpa Hill's grave and the space bags so I didn't have to buy another suitcase to put everything in. I went to Khols and bought some shirts for work, they were have a sale and I made out with two shirts at 24.50 on sale for 7.40. Sweet!! Two new shirts for work. Went to Bath and Body Works and got something for Becca as a thank you for letting me stay at her place while she was gone. I hope she likes it.

I decided that I wanted to do a dinner with my friends so when I was driving to Ogden, I decided I should invite those in my phone and invite them to Pizza Plus in Hyrum. My treat! 12 people showed, it was awesome. We had such a good time talking and being silly. I will definitely miss that group of friends.

I went over to Ben and Dave's because Dave had something for me. I was there for awhile talking to their roommate Tyler and gave him the left overs from the pizza party. I am glad he enjoyed it. David finally made it home from getting his hair cut and gave me a treat. He told me he made me a popcorn ball! I like popcorn balls, but it wasn't it. He made me a chocolate cake.. I love David!!! I love his chocolate cake!!!

I am sad that this is my last night here. I saw some people I really am going to miss a lot. Jordan from Pizza Plus, David Pak from Tummi Yummi's, and my friends who I got to see while I was back. I love them all and am glad I was able to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment