Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday in Utah

Today I had lunch with one of my favorite roommates. It was nice to catch up with her on her life as well as tell her what I have been up to. We ate at a new place here in Logan called Rumbi Island Grill. It...was...so...good! After visiting with her, I came back to the place I am staying and chatted online with a friend in Ogden and then put in a movie(The Blind Side). I was hoping to take a nap during it but I really love that movie and decided against the nap.

I had planned a party at Tummi Yummi's, my favorite place here in Logan, from 6-11pm. I invited a lot of people, 94 people total. I knew some of them wouldn't make it, but I wanted them to know they were invited anyways. I had 18 people tell me they were going to be there for sure. 2 of them I knew weren't going to be there because they are out of state or country. So out of the now 16 people, 7 showed up after telling me they would be there. I don't know if I am angry with people right now or just upset that I wasn't able to see everyone I wanted to see.

I will totally miss this place when I go back home to Texas, mostly I will miss the Pakster and the good times we had. I will miss Aaron and the "brotherly/sisterly" good times we have. The good chats I have with most my friends. I really enjoyed my time back here in Logan and wish the weekend was farther away. Friday will be here sooner than I want it to be.

Tomorrow will be another adventure. I am going to Ogden for lunch at Sonora Grill with a friend I haven't seen in years. Then back to Logan for one last night with some of my friends. And Friday I will try to have breakfast with my friend John before heading to the airport to go home to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment