Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011

So I am now working one job and I do enjoy it lots. I work at Snowbird summer and ski resort here in Utah. I really enjoy the people I get to work with. They are truly wonderful people. I have only been working there for 3 months and everyone is excited and tell stories about winter. Winter is going to be the best, I hear. Seasons pass for working at the resort but I don't ski or snowboard. I will have to learn I guess..


I do have a new found relationship.


It is official as of last week, when I went to visit my long lost high school friend. Chris and I are officially in a long distance relationship. It is hard being so far away from him but when we do get together again, it will be worth it. I am planning a visit to see him for my birthday in November. Boston in November is really pretty, I hear. I am excited and I can't wait.

I have been thinking about moving again. It's constant with me. But this time there is a good reason or a few good reasons. One, I would like to be close to Chris. If this relationship is going to anywhere, I would like to be close to him. Two, my family or immediate family lives in Texas or east of Texas. I am the only one on the west coast and it gets lonely sometimes here. I haven't seen my brothers in so long, their kids probably don't know me anymore. Three, I would like to move somewhere I haven't lived before. A change you can say. All I know right now that a lot can happen in a year. I am not planning on moving before next summer.. I need to save some moola in order for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment