Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Remembering my daddy

On November 17, 2011, my dad William Leon Ransom passed away due to liver cancer. I am glad that I moved back home to Texas November 5. I had 1 1/2 weeks to spend with my dad before he passed away. That is something I will always remember.

My daddy's funeral was on December 2nd in Blackfoot, Idaho. It was amazingly small but it was beautiful. My older brother Andy made a video remembering my dad. It is beautifully done and wanted you to see it.

My dad lived a happy life and he enjoyed spending time with his kids and grand kids. He loved meeting new people and joking around. I will miss his smile and his advice when I need it. I love you daddy.

http://www.vision-palace.com/leon_ransom_slideshow.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing I am so happy to get a copy for myself and family. Your daddy may not have lived to be an old man, but he lived much more than most people do. I am glad that you moved back home. You did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete